My coaching style focuses on emotional intelligence, interpersonal dynamics and intra-personal behavior change. I support individuals on a journey to self-awareness and meaningful connection that fosters greater humanity at work. My clients are ready for change and discovery, and desire to work on a variety of areas:
- Determining your purpose, motivation, and plan to get there
- Identifying your emotional strengths and opportunities for improvement
- Improving your communication and leadership skills
- Navigating group dynamics and professional relationships effectively
- Managing stress effectively and staying calm under pressure
- Balancing the demands of a high-profile career with the values of home and family
- Assess — Through 360 and Emotional Intelligence Assessments, together we define and document your leadership development plan.
- Coach — I will meet with you once a week or every other week for one hour of confidential, compelling, and action-oriented conversations. Every conversation ends with relevant leadership strategies, tools, skills, and practices for you to apply to your current issues.
- Evaluate —I will collaborate with you to identify your progress along the way, and plan your successes and next steps.