My coaching style focuses on emotional intelligence, interpersonal dynamics and intra-personal behavior change. I support individuals on a journey to self-awareness and meaningful connection that fosters greater humanity at work. Many of my clients are ready for change and discovery, and desire to work on a variety of areas:
- Determining your “Self 2.0”, purpose, motivation, and plan
- Identifying your emotional strengths and opportunities for improvement
- Improving your communication and leadership Skills
- Navigating group dynamics and professional relationships effectively
- Managing stress effectively and staying calm under pressure
- Balancing the demands of a high-profile career with the values of home and family
- Assess— Through 360 and Emotional Intelligence Assessments, together we define and document your leadership development plan.
- Coach— I will meet with you once a week or every other week for one hour of confidential, compelling, and action-oriented conversations. Every conversation ends with relevant leadership strategies, tools, skills, and practices for you to apply to your current issues.
- Evaluate—I will collaborate with you to identify your progress along the way, and plan your successes and next steps.
Workshops & Group Facilitation
I work with the leaders of organizations to craft workshops and offsites that help teams go beyond their current abilities. My approach creates broader opportunities based upon emotional intelligence, member relationships, shared experience, and interpersonal awareness. This offers teams the intimate coordination, collaboration, and creative thinking needed to address complex issues.
- Custom assessment to determine the team’s holistic needs, development areas, and opportunities for growth
- Facilitation of workshops, with motivational and consultative interventions designed to enhance team effectiveness
- Coordination with team building specialists, volunteer opportunities, and additional culture-building activities
- Observation of interaction and feedback sessions